- USB 3.1 Gen 1 data rate up to 5 Gbps
- Integrated 4- port USB 3.1 hub supporting all USB 3.1, 2.0, 1.1 devices simultaneously at full bandwidth
- Up to 1.2A (6W) per USB port
- 100 Mbps Ethernet channel; LAN pass-through
- Single cable, OM3 multi-mode fiber up to 200m
- Point-to-point connection
- Electrical isolation
- North America power cord included
Model BB-00-00437, Icron USB 3-2-1 Raven™ 3124 USB 3.1 extender, with ExtremeUSB-C™ technology, extends all USB 3.1, 2.0 and 1.1 devices simultaneously up to 200 meters at speeds up to 5 Gbps, over multimode fiber cable which also provides isolation for medical or military equipment.
This 4-port plug and play USB extender allows users to extend all USB 3.1 Gen 1 device types and is backwards compatible to USB 2.0 and 1.1 across a point-to-point connection up to 200m over a single-duplex, multi-mode fiber cable. No software drivers required. Supports all major operating systems: Windows®, macOS™, Linux® and Chrome OS™.
FCC/CE Class B certified and ideal for use with all USB peripherals including: USB 3.1 conferencing cameras, flash drives, hard drives, keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, touchscreens, docking stations, USB to video converters, audio devices, and other USB 3/2/ 1 devices.
Includes: local extender (LEX), remote extender (REX), USB 3.1 Gen.1 cable, LEX 24V DC 1A int’l power adapter, REX 24V DC 2.71A int’l power adapter, (2x) country specific power cords, quick start guide.
Applications: remote storage, security and monitoring, video matrix systems, conferencing cameras, medical device connectivity