Zlinx Extreme Radio Modem: 900 MHz, Long-Range, IP67 Outdoor (North America only)
- Note: North America use only
- Wire replacement for serial communications - cable-free, license-free
- Baud rate: 9.6 or 115.2 kbps
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +74 °C
- Heavy-duty, industrial grade, DIN rail mount (panel mount with optional adapter)
- Wide range 10-30 VDC power input (power supply required, not included, sold separately)
- IP67, UL C1/D2, NEMA TS2
- Range up to 64 km (40 mi), line-of-sight & antenna dependent
- Signal Strength Indicator (SSI), AES encryption, Modbus compatible
NOTE: North America use only.
Do you need to get a digital signal across a highway or river? Zlinx® Xtreme Radio Modems can do it faster, easier, and less expensively than stringing cable. Easy plug-and-play set-up saves installation and maintenance time.
This compact and rugged IP67 unit is ideal for outdoor applications requiring Serial-to-Serial (RS-232/422/485) connectivity or to connect Zlinx® Xtreme Wireless I/Os (sold separately) to a Modbus RTU Master over a wireless network. Point-to-Multipoint connections are also possible.
Zlinx® Industrial Wireless products operate in license-free over proprietary RF 900 MHz ISM band (North America only). For further flexibility, the output power is software selectable. 256-bit AES encryption.
Zlinx® Xtreme wireless radio modem supports a 10-30 VDC wide range power input. For further flexibility, output power is software selectable. An external power source is required (not included, sold separately).