Zlinx Xtreme: 900 MHz Long-Range IP67 Outdoor I/O (North American only)
- Note: North American use only
- Kit includes: two 900 MHz IO units, two power supplies, one USB programming cable
- Wire replacement for serial communications - cable-free, license-free
- Baud rate: 9.6 or 115.2 S/W selectable
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +74 °C
- IP67, heavy-duty, industrial grade, DIN rail mount
- 10 - 30 VDC wide range power input (power supply included)
- Flexible configuration for multiple types of analog/digital I/Os
- Signal Strength Indicator (SSI), AES encryption, Modbus compatible
NOTE: North America use only.
Starter Kit Model BB-ZXT9-IOA-KIT, conveniently bundles a 900 MHz IO unit, IP67 power supply and USB programming cable to set up your application.
Zlinx industrial wireless I/O operates in license-free, proprietary RF 900 MHz ISM band with 246-bit AES encryption. For further flexibility, the output power is software selectable.
Do you need to monitor remote assets via discrete analog and digital sensors or control remote control equipment from a central SCADA/PLC?
Is your remote equipment outdoors or across a river or highway? Zlinx Xtreme I/O product can do the job faster, easier and more economically than running cable installations.
This compact and rugged IP67 unit is ideal for outdoor applications and extreme weather conditions. Use Zlinx Xtreme to connect remote I/Os to local I/Os wirelessly (via peer-to-peer mode) or to connect remote I/Os in multiple locations to a central PLC/SCADA/HMI system via a serial radio modem (via Modbus mode). Supports 10 to 30 VDC wide range input power (power supply included).