Zlinx Extreme I/O: 900 MHz Long-Range IP67 Outdoor (North America only)
- Note: North America use only
- Wire replacement for serial communications - cable-free, license-free
- Baud rate: 9.6 or 115.2, software selectable
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +74 °C
- IP67, heavy-duty, industrial grade, DIN rail mount
- Wide range power input: 10-30 VDC (power supply required, not included, sold separately)
- Flexible configuration for multiple types of analog/digital I/Os
- Signal Strength Indicator (SSI), AES encryption, Modbus compatible
- UL C1/D2
NOTE: North America use only.
Do you need to monitor remote assets via discrete analog and digital sensors or control remote control equipment from a central SCADA/PLC? Is your remote equipment outdoors or across a river or highway? Zlinx Xtreme I/O product can do the job faster, easier and more economically than running cable installations.
This compact and rugged IP67 unit is ideal for outdoor applications and extreme weather conditions. Use Zlinx Xtreme to connect remote I/Os to local I/Os wirelessly (via peer-to-peer mode) or to connect remote I/Os in multiple locations to a central PLC/SCADA/HMI system via a serial radio modem (via Modbus mode).
Zlinx industrial wireless I/O operates in license-free, proprietary RF 900 MHz ISM band with 246-bit AES encryption. For further flexibility, the output power is software selectable.
Zlinx wireless I/O supports 10 to 30 VDC wide range input power. An external power source is required (not included, sold separately).
A starter kit, Model BB-ZXT9-IOA-KIT, conveniently bundles a 900 MHz IO unit, power supply and programming cable to set up your application.