900 MHz Long Range Industrial Serial Radio Modem (North America only)
- Note: North America use only
- Wire replacement for serial communications - cable-free, license-free (North America use only)
- Baud rate: up to 230.4 kbps
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +85 ºC
- DIN rail mount, 35mm (panel mount with optional adapter)
- 10-48VDC or 18-30VAC power input (external power source required, sold separately)
- UL C1/D2 rated. Modbus & Profibus compatible
- Up to 64 km (40 mi) range with optional antenna
Cable-free. License-free. Model ZP9D-115RM-LR, 900 MHz long-range radio modem, connects serial devices over a wireless network. Plug-and-play set-up saves installation and maintenance costs. (NOTE: North America use only.)
TWO NETWORK CONFIGURATION OPTIONS:
1. Serial-to-Serial Connectivity: Two or more serial (RS-232/422/485) devices connected over a wireless network via Zlinx Radio Modems. One radio modem required per serial device (all radio modems must be of same frequency).
2. Modbus I/O: Analog, digital and temperature I/Os (up to 247 base I/O modules, one frequency type) can be connected wirelessly to a Modbus RTU Master (PLC, SCADA, HMI) via a Zlinx Radio Modem of the same frequency.
INDUSTRIAL-GRADE - Wide operating temperature and dual power supply. Heavy-duty, IP30 DIN mount industrial grade case, components, and circuitry. UL Class 1/Division 2 rated.
RANGE - Model ZP9D-115RM-LR supports an indoor maximum range of 91m (3000 ft) and outdoor maximum range of 22.5 km (14 mi). Includes RPSMA male dipole antenna. Longer ranges, up to 64 km (40 mi), are attainable with a high-gain antenna (sold separately). Order one radio modem for each serial device that you want to connect (always choose the same frequency modems).
10 to 48 VDC or 18 to 30 VAC wide range power input options. External power source required:
_Stand-alone radio modems do not ship with power supply (sold separately).
_Each kit includes (two each): radio modems, power supplies, cables.