2.4 GHz Industrial Radio Modem Kit - Short Range
- Wire replacement for serial communications - cable-free, license-free
- Baud rate: up to 115.2 kbps
- Wide operating temperature: -40 to +85º C
- DIN rail mount, 35mm (panel mount with optional adapter)
- High performance, low latency response rates (15 ms)
- Wide range power input: 10 to 48 VDC or 18 to 30 VAC (power supplies included)
- Range, included antenna: up to 91 m (3000 ft) indoor, or 1.6 km (1.0 mi) outdoor
- Signal-strength indicator for network monitoring & troubleshooting
- Modbus & Profibus compatible – no additional converters needed
Model RM-SR-KIT includes: (2) ZP24D-25-RM-SR radio modems, (2) 24VDC 30W power supplies, (2) 1.8m/6ft serial cables.
Cable-free. License-free. 2.4 GHz short-range radio modem kit connects serial devices over a wireless network. Plug-and-play set-up saves installation and maintenance costs.
10 to 48 VDC or 18 to 30 VAC wide range power input. Power supplies included.
TWO NETWORK CONFIGURATION OPTIONS:
1. Serial-to-Serial Connectivity: Two or more serial (RS-232/422/485) devices connected over a wireless network via Zlinx Radio Modems.
2. Modbus I/O: Analog, digital and temperature I/Os (up to 247 base I/O modules, one frequency type) can be connected wirelessly to a Modbus RTU Master (PLC, SCADA, HMI).
INDUSTRIAL-GRADE - Wide operating temperature and dual power supply. Heavy-duty, IP30 DIN mount industrial grade case, components and circuitry.
RANGE - Model RM-SR-KIT supports an indoor maximum range of 91 (3000 ft) and outdoor maximum range of 1.6 km (1 mi). Includes RPSMA male dipole antenna.