900 MHz Industrial Radio Modem Kit - long range (North America only)
- Note: North America use only
- Wire replacement for serial communications - cable-free, license-free
- Baud rate: up to 230.4 kbps
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +85º C
- DIN rail mount, 35mm (panel mount with optional adapter)
- UL C1/D2. Modbus & Profibus compatible.
- Wide range power input: 10 to 48 VDC or 18 to 30 VAC (power supplies included)
- High performance, low latency response rates (15 ms)
- Up to 64 km (40 mi) range with optional antenna
NOTE: North America use only.
Model RM-LR-KIT includes: (2) Model ZP9D-115RM-LR radio modems, (2) 24VDC 30W power supplies, (2) 1.8m/6 ft. serial cables.
Cable-free. License-free. 900 MHz long-rage radio modem kit connects serial devices over a wireless network. Plug-and-play set-up saves installation and maintenance costs.
10 to 48 VDC or 18 to 30 VAC wide range power input. Power supplies included.
TWO NETWORK CONFIGURATION OPTIONS:
1. Serial-to-Serial Connectivity: Two or more serial (RS-232/422/485) devices connected over a wireless network via Zlinx Radio Modems.
2. Modbus I/O: Analog, digital and temperature I/Os (up to 247 base I/O modules, one frequency type) can be connected wirelessly to a Modbus RTU Master (PLC, SCADA, HMI).
INDUSTRIAL-GRADE - Wide operating temperature and dual power supply. Heavy-duty, IP30 DIN mount industrial grade case, components and circuitry. UL Class 1/Division 2 rated.
RANGE - Model ZP9D-115RM-LR supports indoor maximum range of 91m (3000 ft) and outdoor maximum range of 22.5 km (14 mi). Includes RPSMA male dipole antenna. Longer ranges, up to 64 km (40 mi), are attainable with optional high-gain antenna (sold separately).
AVAILABILITY - World-wide. Check with your local distributor for availability and usage options.