OEM WiFi Ethernet Bridge/Router - 802.11a/b/d/n, 2.4 / 5 GHz
- 10/100 Mbps to 802.11a/b/g/n dual band (2.4, 5 GHz) Wi-Fi Ethernet bridge/router
- Enterprise class wireless security (WPA2-Enterprise, WPA, WEP, EAP)
- Up to 65 Mbps (band dependent)
- Wide operating temperature range: -20 to +80 °C
- OEM open board, industrial design
- USA, Canada, EU approvals
- Antenna, 5VDC power supply, USA power cord included
AirborneM2M Enterprise Wi-Fi boards are built for networking equipment in an array of machine to machine (M2M) applications. The small compact form factor makes it easy and cost-effective to integrate into your solution.
Model BB-ABDN-ER-DP553, Wi-Fi Ethernet Bridge/Router, establishes wireless connections over both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Whenever the 2.4 GHz airspace is overcrowded with competing wireless transmission, it can be switched over to 5 GHz band to keep data flowing.
Enterprise Class Security
Security protocols are important to mission-critical wireless M2M applications. AirborneM2M multi-layered security approach addresses the requirements of Enterprise-class networks and corporate IT departments. Advanced security features include wireless security (801.11i/WPA2 Enterprise); network security (EAP authentication and certificate support); communication security (SSH functionality and fully encrypted data tunnels); and device security (multi-level encryption capability to protect configuration data).
Antenna, 5VDC power supply, and USA power cord included.