802.11a/b/g/n Access Point, Router, Dual Band Module
- Serial to 802.11a/b/g/n dual band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)
- Transmit data rate: up to 65 Mbps
- Wide operating temperature range: -20 to +85 °C
- Open board design
- USA, Canada, CE / EU approvals
- Enterprise Class wireless security (WPA2-Enterprise, WPA, WEP, EAP)
- AirborneM2M Management Center (AMC) device discovery, management and control application software
- 2.4 / 5 GHz, 2 dBi, RP-SMA omni-directional antenna included
AirborneM2M Enterprise Wi-Fi boards are built for networking equipment in an array of machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. The small compact form factor makes it easy and cost-effective to integrate into your solution.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi – Model BB-ABDN-SE-DP553, Wi-Fi Serial Server board, establishes serial to wireless connections over both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Whenever the 2.4 GHz airspace is overcrowded with competing wireless transmissions, it can be switched over to the 5 GHz band to keep data flowing.
Enterprise Class Security – Security protocols are important to mission-critical wireless M2M applications. AirborneM2M multi-layered security approach addresses the requirements of Enterprise-class networks and corporate IT departments. Advanced security features include wireless security (801.11i/WPA2 Enterprise); network security (EAP authentication and certificate support); communication security (SSH functionality and fully encrypted data tunnels); and device security (multi-level encryption capability to protect configuration data).